WHEN YOU BELIEVE: A Cystic Fibrosis Musical Fundraiser


May 18


9291 Corbould St. , Chilliwack, BC


This is a fundraiser to raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis Canada. Recently, a ground breaking treatment called Trikafta has been changing lives in the CF community. Access to this drug has given 90% of CF patients a chance at a normal life, but there are still about 10% of Canadians with Cystic Fibrosis who don’t have access to the “miracle drug” as people call it. We hope with this fundraiser that we can make a difference for those CF patients with “rare mutations” like myself (Lauren Clift) and get access for all Canadians with CF.

The main event of the fundraiser will be a musical cabaret written and performed by a few talented Fraser Valley actors who have been featured in recent Chilliwack shows like Newbury Arts Concept’s “Jesus Christ Superstar” and Secondary Character’s “Mamma Mia!”. The show will start at 7pm and feature songs from popular musicals and a hilarious blunders as the emcees attempt to put together a musical worthy of the stage. As well as the show, there will be games and a silent auction with amazing baskets to bid on. The baskets range from a kitchen basket or spa basket to a booze basket to our biggest ticket item, a free night at the Pinnacle hotel in Vancouver. It will be a night of music, fun and hilarity that you won’t want to miss and you’ll be supporting an amazing cause.